Compasso utilizes the application of an IT governance model aligned with the strategic objectives, directives and needs of each client, based on the precepts and practices suggested by the ITIL methodology, in the Software Infrastructure Management of Productive and Non-Productive Environments.
Services are performed to guarantee the established service level agreement, comprising:
- Management and administration of the components of the software infrastructure, seeking to keep the environments up to date;
- Incidents and requests management;
- Change process management;
- Problem management seeks to act in the identification of the root cause and necessary actions that eliminate the defect thus avoiding the recurrence of failures;
- Risk management of the operation on an ongoing basis;
- Communication management to guarantee to the stakeholders the correct understanding of the panorama of the environments;
- Indicators and metrics management to monitor the efficiency of service processes and infrastructure;
- 24×7 monitoring of components and performance of software infrastructure and transactional processes;
- Automation management and automation of tasks related to environments.
Our services in Infrastructure Management include the following layers of software:
- Virtualization systems
- Operating systems
- Application servers and their components.